środa, 15 kwietnia 2015

Chroniczny Stan Utraty Kontroli (Chronic State of Control Loss)



a thousand voices in my head
i cannot even think for myself
everywhere i turn my eyes
it's so strange, i want to subside


inside i'am full of fright
that reality is just in my mind
my feelings has gone far away
it's so disturbing, i want to escape


i cannot stand
these conditions you put me through
i feel a need to hide away
just where you won't look after me
my mother hope will keep me safe


i walk the empty streets and see
a thousand empty faces stare at me
so disconnected, my mind is gone
i'm so frightened, i'm loosing control

my limbs shiver, my knees they're weak
a voice in my head tells me i'm a freak
i just don't know where to run or to hide
i cannot bear this madness inside


if you could only get inside my head
for couple minutes, i think you'd go mad
what have i done, what are the sins
that made you put this burden on me


i'm so afraid, words won't come out
i feel you would never understand anyway
it's just the way that i feel

i can't let myself be

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Jeżeli coś Ci się nie podoba to jeszcze nie powód zeby przeklinać.